DreamStation positive airway pressure (PAP) sleep therapy devices are designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be. Connecting patients and care teams, DreamStation devices empower users to embrace their care with confidence, and enable care teams to practice efficient and effective patient management.
Philips Respironics newest Dream station BiPAP machine, the DreamStation BiPAP Pro is a Bi-Level positive pressure device designed for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). The DreamStation BiPAP Pro brings many new and improved features to the treatment of Sleep Apnea including:
- SmartRamp – maintains a constant lower pressure until the device detects that you require more pressure.
- User screen and control knob is located on the edge of the machine making it easier to read and control while in bed.
- The DreamStation has a built in sensor to detect ambient light and dims the screen in a dark room while brightening when the room has lights on.
- Opti-Start – monitors the average pressure needed and begins therapy at that pressure.
- Heated Humidifier water chamber is accessible from the top of the machine making it easier to remove , fill and replace in the BiPAP.