DreamStation BiPAP S/T makes your patient’s care personal and their care plan efficient and effective. To encourage long-term use, DreamStation algorithms automatically adjust to patient needs, and help them adjust to and continue to use therapy. And the DreamMapper application offers coaching and therapy engagement tools to support adherence.
Spontaneous Mode: The BiPAP S/T with Bi-Flex tracks each breath and provides pressure relief at 3 points in the breathing cycle while transitioning from exhalation to inhalation, to ensure a comfortable, natural breathing experience.
Spontaneous Timed Mode: The system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
Patient Driven Design
- Slim, low-profile design
- Patient-facing color screen with daily feedback
- Tubing connection on top for ease of access
- Slim, travel-friendly shape
- Remote diagnostic capabilities for patient peace of mind
- Performance Check empowers patients with direct feedback (better troubleshooting and fewer returns)
- Algorithms that automatically adjust to patient needs
- Spontaneous Timed Mode:In S/T mode the system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably, if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
- Digital Auto Trak: The BiPAP S/T’s Digital Auto–Trak Technology detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation and has the ability to recognize and compensate for leaks, both intentional and unintentional. Bi-Level Therapy: Bi-Level Therapy uses a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration – provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy. Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App: The DreamStation machine has a built-in bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the Philips Respironics DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. The free app gives the user the opportunity to personalize the data tracking account.
- Daily Progress Feedback: displays a simple trend of the patient’s nightly use to help track progress.