Resmed AirCurve 10 ST BIPAP with Humidifier-25%
The AirCurve 10ST offers the best solution for those who need extremely reliable, non-invasive type of ventilation, and is equipped with all the latest innovative technology features.
Out of stock
- TiControl™ Ti Max enables you to set a maximum inspiratory time to reduce the risk of intrinsic PEEP and missed effort, while Ti Min ensures adequate time for gas exchange without having to increase the pressure setting.
- Trigger and cycle sensitivities Adjustable trigger sensitivity supports to a weak inspiratory effort.
- Vsync continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining synchrony. The device can quickly compensate for the leak and maintain breathing synchrony.
- HumidAir Humidifier to prevent dry mouth and throat.
- VPAP ST The device provides inspiratory positive airway pressure and also has a backup rate to make sure that you get enough breaths per minute, even when you do not breathe spontaneously.
- Pressure Range of 3-25 cm H20 The VPAP ST is intended for those with central sleep apnea, who generally need more air pressure than those with obstructive sleep apnea.
- SD Card Ready This VPAP device has the capacity to store up to 365 days of summary and compliance data, 30 sessions of detailed data and 7 sessions of high resolution flow data.
Resmed AirCurve 10 ST BIPAP with Humidifier Box Contents:
- AirCurve 10 ST Device
- HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- SlimLine Tubing
- Power Supply Unit
- Travel Bag
- Air Filter (Pre-installed)
- SD Card ready (the card is already inserted)
- User Manual
The Resmed AirCurve 10 ST BIPAP with Humidifier is a bilevel device with backup rate that provides exceptional synchrony, reducing the work of breathing so you remain comfortable and well-ventilated. It’s an ideal choice for reliable, cost-effective noninvasive ventilation when alarms are not required.
Resmed AirCurve 10 ST BIPAP with Humidifier Features: